Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hectic week

I don't know why I felt it's been such a hectic week for me, that I actually dozed off today in the afternoon. Good thing is that I have decided to let che-che stay over in mom's place every Wednesdays & Thursdays so that I don't have to rush from home.

Infact I do find my time gone topsy turvy (altho' time managment is on my part). I'm practically busy the whole week. Y? Coz' Aricia will usually doze off in the car on our way home from Ros and then I bring her home and have to continue putting her to nap. In the end, she wakes up at 1+ or sometimes 2pm for her lunch; bath-time; quick home session and then play mess the house for a short while before I leave the house to pick che-che up.
Mondays - nothing
Tuesdays/Thursdays - Ros
Wednesdays - ah soh in the day / che-che's YJC in the night
Fridays - Shichida



No comments: