Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vivid imagination

I was mad with KZ on Friday and told her off the moment she called me on my mobile phone.

When I told mom that I couldn't get hold of her the whole day... mom's imagination went wild.
"Are all her clothes still there?" she asked.
Goodness, what was mom thinking of? I told her why would she run away if I am giving her home leave soon and not as if I was ill-treating her.

Mom :Yah... maybe she don't want to go back? So she ran away?
Me : If she wants to run away, she will run away when she gets back home!

Mom : She wants to stay here, don't want to take flight home maybe?

Me : Then I say she's stupid. Coz' I will cancel her work permit and she's a fugitive here. You think she wants this lifestyle?


Somehow.. I can't think why mom can concoct the weirdest imagination out of something simple.


And why was I mad with her? I was so worried about her the whole day and she didn't even call to let me know what's going on. When I told her off, she said I had taken back the handphone - which I did apologise if I had taken it back coz' I forgot about it. Infact, I almost wanted to take back my EZ Link card when she reminded me. I put it back, but I forgot to put back the handphone. But it's not an excuse!! I cited "if I had forgotten to give you my EZ Link card, are you going to tell me you cannot/don't know how to come back? So if I had forgotten to give you my handphone, you can go to the public phone or borrow someone's phone to inform me what's going on for example "mum, long queue here.." then I can expect when you'll be home. And when I couldn't get you, I was thinking if I should go down to Embassy to look for you, or back at home thinking you might have forgotten to bring house keys."

No comments: