Thursday, October 2, 2008

COF

COF (change of flight) successful. KZ's going back on Monday and back on 5th November. I'm going to die

Guess that's the closest I can get for her since I need to have extra days just in case her passport renewal takes days. And how accurate can my prediction be?

Gave her time- off to settle her things today. And she can't do anything except to go back again tomorrow even when she stepped into the Embassy at 10+ when it was opened at 9am. Ahem.... like what she said "it's so like in Myanmar where everybody will stand outside and wait and wait..."
Imagine my kan-cheong ness if I had changed her flight to Friday or Saturday.
And something the staff told her shocked not only her and me. Looked at her passport and said, there's no need to renew her passport at the moment coz' it'll be expired in Feb 09. Yah! But there's 6 months validity!!! So I think it's really ridiculous, what if she runs into problem when coming back home? Anyway, they better get it settled tomorrow.


No comments: