Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mumblings

Normally I don't have heavy lunch at all. Perhaps I'm boh-liao today... while Aricia was napping, I decided to cook my "long time never cook; almost rusty" katsu-don. But hor..... I only have mince pork @ home for the childrens' meals. So I did oyaku-don instead. Hmm.... not too bad considered that I haven't cooked for a long time.

@ the same time did some wanton as well.
Yup! Full to the brim... maybe this heavy lunch for the partial reason on why I was so tired and fell asleep on the sofa with Aricia on me.
Ps: I didn't finish all the wanton.Aricia ate 3

********************************************
Parcel Set #2 arrived. Eh.... actually it was a re-post request to be done today
Happy! I can't wait to use the BeaterBlade and the books.

No comments: