Sunday, May 14, 2006

My girl sang for me

This is the song Ms Chan taught the little children. And she sang for me today, even obliging to sing again for me to record it down.

Click here. Very sweet isn't it??


My girlfriend, Audrey, was nice to send me an sms in the late evening to wish me Happy Mother's Day, although I was giggling away. But it was nice of her.
Which comes to remind me of my ungrateful husband.
Earlier in the day, he asked what's the date today at NTUC Supermarket. I answered "14th, and it's Mother's Day. You never wish me."
His reply was "you are not my mother what??"
"Well, I'm your daughter's mother."
"Then ask Athena to wish you. A-the-na......"
At that moment, I wish I could make a run for the kitchen department and take a knife and re-enact the Psycho murder scene *ding ding ding ding*

No comments: