Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Clingy girl / Met my girlfriend

Girl had been sulking to me early this morning when I asked her to wake up. On the way to school, she kept telling me she "don't like school, don't want to go school."

When I brought her in, she didn't want to co-operate with Teacher Mumta for routine body checks. And then she started clinging onto me.

Infact, this morning I was also a little sulking coz' I had to wake up early- which I haven't done so for a long long time (about close to 3 weeks). And I was so used to having her around the house, I have to try to get used to it myself. Consolation : she wants to stay over at Tampines tonight, so I can wake up later tomorrow.

I didn't stay long as it will only make her cry. So I made a hasty exit into the lift after seeing that she wasn't crying. At mom's place, which I didn't stay long, I passed her girl's medication.

************************************************************************************
I had made arrangements to meet Alyse (who lives just the opposite block) , my ex-team girl, as she needed to pass me girl's plasters. It's very kind of her to get me *gasp* 14 boxes of a variety of plasters - Dora, Sesame Street, Spongebob and Barbie from LA. I've run low on the plasters which I bought last October. And cruel Aunty Alyse said "I make sure the next time I see your girl, I push her down so she can get to use the plasters". But thank you very much Alyse!! Thanks to Alyse for the cute Strawberry Shortcake bag too! I'm sure my girl will like it.

We chat for about an hour on our ex-team mates and then she needed to go for her appointment.

Oh yes! Before I forget, my girlfriend showed me some branded children clothes she bought from US. She also sells branded bags. She is able to help you get branded bags at a fraction of the price, when she helps you shop for your specific brand model. Well, you can check her here.

No comments: