Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Decent baby2

Baby2 is so decent, Wee Chee until now still can't scan the gender of Baby2. Today she tried and tried for a longer time turning and twisting the transducer probe - at some time kept tickling the navel. I was giggling away.
" Stubborn baby, kept covering the genital part," she said
At some time we were laughing at Baby2, he/she was moving the hands behind the head, go to the ears and the front, Baby2 did the same motion twice. What's amazing is the fingers (bones) I can see.
When I got back home, hubby asked. Said can't see, never co-operate. Then he commented "so stubborn like Athena, must be a girl." Secretly I'm wishing it's going to be a girl, though I want a boy. Nah.. I think I'll be much happier with a girl.

Weight now : 60.5kg (and I was 64.5kg when I was 38 weeks preggie with girl). 4 more kg to my targetted and I'm not even half way through my pregnancy. Argh!!
Click here to see on baby's development

**************************************************************************************************
Having waited 1 1/2hrs in the clinic, I had to quickly hit the gym before going for my lunch. Actually I was already famished but I don't care since I'm so keen in going to gym today, I had better do so.
What can I say, I haven't been to gym since I found out I was preggie.(Yah... not with the overtly conscious gynae I have and the conservative & overtly protective mother I have. Today secretly went to gym without mom's knowledge).
Although I haven't been gyming, I have been swimming. But it really feels good when I get to perspire during my workout. And mind you, I was doing very slow on the elliptical trainer & threadmill - spending 40 minutes exercising.

No comments: