Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Baby2's gender & all my rambling tots

I forgot that today's scan is going to be thorough one for defects etc..

Of course before the scan, I had to sign an undertaking that says scan result is not 100% accurate. I can't remember if I had to sign something years ago. (Anyway, I'm so forgetful. Can't even remember current things.. blame it on pregnancy.Keke!)

Athena was well-behaved and stood there like a goon-goon kid, staring at the screen. Dr Teoh came in and played with her; sat her on his lap while he told her "that's the head; the hand.....did you see it?" Athena just nodded her head.I wonder if she knew what she was looking at..all she knew is it's her di-di. Then they try to see the genital area. Baby2's very mischievous, I think baby2 is going to be like Athena. Baby2 kept crossing the leg; they decided to go back again some time later; went back baby2 legs was opening but then closed back again. So they merely caught a glimpse. Then Dr Teoh needed to do the scan himself; he did what he needed to do and then decided to scan the genital area again.
"Should be a ......Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


First thing I did was to turn to look at girl(who was holding my hand) and said "Athena you were wrong. It's not di-di, it's mei-mei." Then that girl became so defensive or is it forgetful said "I told you it's mei-mei.." Duh? They must have thought I was disappointed, coz' they said "girl is good.." And even gynae told me he share good relations with his daughter than with his son. Umm... they really think I'm disappointed.
Was I?
No, on the contrary although hubby and myself wanted a boy to complete a family and have a 好 word, I was more than happy to have a girl. Coz' I think girls are cute; can wear her sister's pretty dresses; and have more 爱心. Am I worried that they will stick to their daddy more since girls tend to stick to daddy? No, not the lest worried... if I look on the brighter side - can get them off me. Hehe!
Now gotta start thinking of girl's name. If it was a boy, we would have decided on 'Timothy' since we both like this name. But before I really start calling my baby, I'll get a confirmation from my gynae she's going to be a cute little girl. Er... maybe this baby's little willy is small??

This is a picture of my girl and my funny gynae - Dr Teoh


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: