Saturday, May 20, 2006

Amazing Race 9

I thought I had missed the final episode of Amazing Race 9, but was I glad that it was a 2hr telecast from 2200hrs-0000hrs. I watched the second half of the race.
At the end of it, I was happy that BJ & Tyler (known as the Hippies)won the race. Lucky for them, although they came last twice but they were the non-elimination round - so they survived. And many episodes we see them jumping around; enjoying themselves; having good relations with other team players.
The brainy ones (BJ & Tyler who graduated from Harvard & Stanford) despite their looks triumph over the masculine ones. So who say masculine are good??

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

:) I caught the epi of them iin japan...over AXN today.

Lily Ann said...

Yup! Japan is the first half of the last episode-found out from the website.