Monday, September 11, 2023

On This Day - (11th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

11th Sep 2020

Before FB I had a blog. I'm not that hardworking in blogging in there as often as I would like to now. I've lost so many posts in both places. I need to track back in there.

As I was looking for something in 2008, I found a hilarious post on che-che where I mentioned I was woken up by her chanting. It was to the tune of The Circle Of Life

"Hai ya.....ya inibaba

Hai ya.....ya inibaba"

and then I dunno what she sang but it was so hilarious



11th Sep 2020


Checkpoint.

Morning dragged girls out to go 🏃‍♀️ , gai-gai. And old lady already started complaining when it isn't anything strenuous at all (we walked more than we jogged)

Che-che asked "why did you even ask her (lil’ one) out." 🤣


🐶 gy packed breakfast coz limited space in

Kallang's Macs.

My leftover 😆 coz I just wanted the sausage n egg.



Footnote written in 2023 :
Now I can make special order at the counter. It usually costs much much more but as long as I can eat, I’m happy. 


11th Sep 2016

Lil' one is too shy to 提灯笼, she feels she's big already. If not, will let her join the walk around our compound with our neighbours. Sigh…...growing up too fast.




11th Sep 2015


Made my ❌ with a clear mind.

Job's done. Now it's back to

RULING mykids.妈妈总统回家咯!



11th Sep 2015


Expected results.

Coz in my 13 yrs of staying there, I don't even feel the presence of the oppies. They only come out when it's GE.




11th Sep 2015

Just for humour.

Lil' one came "mummy I have trouble. I can't do this."

I read the question. ABUDEN! Cows have 2 more legs than all the chickens, unless one is paikah or a freak cow with 6 legs.



11th Sep 2015

Looking for contact for a photographer (for 5hrs?)

Reasonable charges.

Thanks!



11th Sep 2014

Watching it for the second time from the sides..


11th Sep 2012


Destressing myself - playing one of my fav piece from Che-Che's music book



Footnote written in 2023 : I can't remember what's the title of this song and I think I've thrown the books away after scanning them. That's the cons of trying to digitalise everything, you don't know which disk you saved the data into. Haha! 


11th Sep 2012


One of the days during school hols, we were ukelele-ing. I play she sings. Quite diff for me coz of my long nails 








No comments: