Friday, September 22, 2023

On This Day - (22nd Sep) #Reminders from FB#

22nd Sep 2011

A big thank you to my friends and their cute children.

Who came in Pirate wear, Tinkerbell green coloured dress, and a Peter Pan to complete this cute party.

Without you, the party won't be a success. Of course credit must also go to Polliwogs who organised it into a Tinkering fun party, I think they feel the magic in the room too! Credit must also go to mummy (thick-skinned) for all my sleepless nights in preparation for the party.

I will be putting more photos up in my blog, which I will put on my status wall when it's ready




22nd Sep 2010 

中秋节快乐!



22nd Sep 2010

Milo Agar Agar


These were packed for the kids in mei-mei's class for celebration. But when I got there, teacher suggested putting it out for all kids in school to try since the traditional ones didn't receive positive response. I thought it was a good idea...

... should have packed in the

other 4 for them.



More to make. 中秋节 is today and my moonies for family & friends will be late.



Milo agar agar with Coffee agar agar.

Did 3 portions of Coffee coz' I remember last year everyone seem to like that.



The so-called lotus fillings which are milk. Pardon for the untidy slicing of coffee agar agar - was too anxious to see the outcome.

Note, this year I didn't do the "egg yolk", which would take extra day/time for me.




No comments: