Tuesday, September 12, 2023

On This Day - (12th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

12th Sep 2021

Thank you C for this birthday present.

Very kind of you, I feel so paiseh.

Celebrations come early for her.

Somebody has been counting down.

#gratefulthankfulblessed# #happychild#



Her finished bubble tea



and her fav sushi.

Thank you for feeding my child. S That's her dinner

tonight.




12th Sep 2021

Our pathetic plants

The guy at BLH did say this coriander is hard to grow but it tastes better than the other.

Only 2 . out of how many I did in a small container.

The other turned brown after I transfer into this pod, so left with this.

How am I going to eat this poor survivor coriander? Shall leave this tough warrior alone.

As for the spring onion, it's for experiment. Coz I definitely need a wider area to grow. Wah...so skinny, I throw inside my food ppl think it's seaweed flakes.


Ahh…..this parsley not bad not bad.

Ideally we are suppose to transfer plants into pots once they grow. But that's the reason why I had to use hydroponic at home coz I can't have edibles outside.

So...another grow for fun? Or maybe I just pluck a few eaves


The plant further away is holy basil, which I grew from seeds from BLH. I love this, it grew so well. So far only threw into my food twice. Just had another trimming from me that's y it's katek now.

🍅 in the foreground. Sturdy plant


Are these going to be 🍅 🍅?


In che-che's room is her bushy messy lavender. Too busy to do anything, so I'll have to help her trim her plant soon.


So bushy n nice but I can only find one flower


Red pansies but so far only one pod is successful and growing at a slower rate. coz it's not in a ❄️ room? The last time che-che grew her pansies, they thrive so well.



12th Sep 2021

Last week I saw a small leaf (first pic).

Today, I noticed another bigger one (second pic)

This plant is doing way better than the 2 pots of plants (moonshine n monstera) for the toilets (under some IC treatment now so they're placed at the yard for now), I suspect tutor must have put in magic potion in the plant before she gifted me .

#mustaskherforhermagicpotion#






12th Sep 2021

I want this iob 🤣

Can forget about diet plans




12th Sep 2020

Yes! Finally on my car.

Proud to be an IJ girl, more so proud to have a family of KC girls

(pics do no justice to the decals, took this in our dimly lit carpark) #alwaysanijgirl# #kc# #mustpastefrontnback#




12th Sep 2015

不会煮饭的我需要依靠这只可爱的小鸡鸡来煮半熟蛋



Footnote written in 2023 : Dunno why I’m so dumb dumb when it comes to half boiled eggs. Still can’t catch the timing. I did as per instructions (outside fridge, 7mins) eggs 1/4 cooked. Thermomix requires 6 eggs. 


12th Sep 2013

The 'unstoppable' girl. Finding ways to sneak in her reading time. "Ay! Ah girl ah...mummy walk out awhile u pretend stop ur work n read the book."



12th Sep 2011

Fever fever go away. Lil' fever came back in afternoon. For the first time she didn't complain y she didn't hv music lesson (tho teacher was in the house) n Che-Che took the whole 1 1/2hrs. 5pm all clear, 7pm complain tired n fell asleep.

Looks like she needs to skip school tmrw. Argh! I need to bring her to collect her passport leh! Alr postpone since Friday.



12th Sep 2011


Yay!lt's here! 开工了!



12th Sep 2011 


* added some pictures to my June 2011 album *


Ride. Che-che was so brave to go for second round. Yay! Next time I have kaki liao. Dunno if she dares to go on Magic Mountain rides, first row with me.



Footnote written in 2016 : 
She likes rides now. Pity we hv to scrap plans this year end to the US due to interruptions for some band thingy smacked with in between timing.

Can't go for long trips. Who says having kids in secondary school is easy?


Footnote written in 2021 :

Don't talk abt covid where we had to scrap two (2020 & 2021) year-end holidays . Even without covid, it'll be a challenge to travel with 2 kids now esp uni has a different schedule. Unless ....*sheepish smile 😉 *...we go first, che-che joins in halfway, lil' one n hubby goes back to get ready to go back school, che-che n I continue our travelling 😂.

I miss the times when they're young where we all can travel ✈️ twice a year.




I left HKG with two kids in tow. They were at their best behaviour as I did the check-in. And what can I say when we got onto the plane? My kids have always been good travellers.



Footnote written in 2016 : I'm lucky. I hv 2 good travellers since they were young. So it does make travelling solo with them easy. I didn't hv to deal with cranky kids crying during flight. 吃和睡都很好……像两只小猪猪 🐷 🐷 


No comments: