Thursday, September 28, 2023

On This Day - (28th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

28th Sep 2021

I need some energy. Rose pls give me some 🔥 






28th Sep 2021

Found a (I think) smarter but still backaching way to clean the whole big bunch of peanut roots.

Day 1: Chopped off the stems and discard the bulky parts. Portioned out and vacumn seal so can put in fridge

Day 2 or whatever: unpack few packs at a time to do massive cleaning. These small 4 packs took me an hour plus of scrubbing. Dry them out and then vacumn seal and put them back into fridge.

Still have another 5 or 4 packs? I will do them slowly... just like cleaning ikan bilis, do it bit by bit when I have that short timeframe in between.





28th Sep 2018

Our heads are lighter, her shelf is half cleared.




28th Sep 2013

Read that this year's PSLE papers so far are easy.

Was talking to tutor n she said she heard the same thing. "I did say that this year's would be easy, so next year would be hard." So suay! Then she started counting for Aricia's turn. "Wah! So suay!"

We understand abt the bell curve but ...morale of kids would be low if papers are hard.



28th Sep 2011


-读书郎-

Can't seem to get the song off my head. Her mumbling words and her funny pronunciation for some.

This is the part that got me laughing :

啷里格啷里格隆咚锵

She reads as "lang little la little la dong giang" then repeats it coz she knows she made some mistake, then makes more mistakes.


Footnote written in 2023 : Who is this? I think it’s lil’ one? 😆 


28th Sep 2010


I screamed at my helper, very pissed with her today.

Really seeing red. For the record, this is the first time I screamed at her since she started working with us since 2006.

No comments: