Sunday, September 10, 2023

On This Day - (10th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

10th Sep 2022

The pictures that nvr made it into my earlier post.

Actually I like the head tilting pic.

Can see lil' one's reflection on the piano...see her mother borliao fiddling with her stuff toy, and a while later I took che-che's toy out also.



祝您和家人中秋节快乐!


10th Sep 2022


And they never reply me yet? But I don't see the post now? Or did they block me? 😚

I'm sorry to say but only fools will believe them.




10th Sep 2021

Very pissed with YOUNG LIVING USA!

My order in July - shipment is still left pending.

Waiting for what? The plane? The box to store my items?

I've checked with them in August and they reassured they will do something. Nothing is done! I emailed them 5 days ago and cc Sin office. Singapore office responded (but they can't do much on their side) n that made me feel a little better. Thank you Young Living Singapore

US side? Suppose to hear from them 24-48hrs. It's already 120hrs! What the #%*!!

@ Young Living USA



10th Sep 2015


Really? Thank goodness my windows have been closed all this while and peppermint essential oil diffused in house for the past 2hrst.




10th Sep 2015

Chilli crab pasta. Very 🔥🔥 I prefer the one from Coffee Club.





10th Sep 2013

我的爱人不在新加坡,我去找我的情人一榴莲。

两个星期了,情人你好!

今天是Chyn Nonya。还是Four Seasons 比较好。等

爱人回来品尝…可以等吗?可能进肚子了。



10th Sep 2011

The first thing I did when I help Che-Che with her Smurf game was --- housekeeping. So domesticated huh?



10th Sep 2011


Fever spiked up, finish sponging 2 girls. Now can't sleep



10th Sep 2010


Zoo trip with the kids 


No comments: