Monday, September 18, 2023

On This Day - (18th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

18th Sep 2020

Fortunately for us this year we didn't have to celebrate her birthday 3-4x. There will be only 1 48) (thankfully) . However she made the effort in telling us what she wants for her present weeks ago.

Her birthday is on a weekend so she gets to celebrate it tomorrow.



A different kind of balloon. Saw this clear balloon last year but because I was keeping to a theme (Unicorn) so

KIVed. No theme this year so ...





"Don't be so annoying. Ok Bye." Haha!




Daddy's short message coz I made him write when he was busy working. Haha! But tho his message is short, he has neber short-changed his precious girls in loving n pampering them.



Message from the naggy mom




Printed out some We Bare Bears stickers for her. Had to manually cut them out coz I haven't figured out how to use my 2 or 3yrs old unopened Silhouette Cameo cutter.



And I love the paper material



Back home at close to 6pm


Sent her on a quick treasure hunt around our small house




Cards and pressie from her friends



18th Sep 2020



18th Sep 2019
*tagged in YL photos


Our 2nd meet up of the year...missing Magdalene 





18th Sep 2019

Che-che's order : Mac n cheese - which she claims "my (as in hers) mac n cheese tastes so much better...

.." "hmm.....maybe I should open a shop selling my mac n cheese?"

Me: "only mac n cheese" *🧐 (thinking how is she going to sustain the business.)

She : "maybe...I'll think about it."




18th Sep 2019

Her early birthday 2nd treat, since che-che didn't have to be in school today. Was contemplating between Snoopy themed place or this, in the end decided on this place as worried about road closures for former dining option.




18th Sep 2018

Feb 24: 1.34cm (at HPB)

Apr 10 : Close to 1.35cm (at home)

Sep 16 : Close to 1.39cm

She's grown taller. Yay! Follow up on 8th Oct so hope everything will be well.

On the side note, che-che came home from school today and asked if she's grown over the weekend coz' 2 of her friends said she seemed to have grown taller after they last saw her on Friday. got so fast meh?




18th Sep 2016

Enduring 9yrs and 364 days of nonsense from this nottie girl



I love this girl. She helps me get rid of Alzheimer's for sure!


When she least expect it. I asked her to open up my essential oils package. Should see that excited face of hers.


She has been bugging me for a Tsum Tsum water bottle for the longest time. And .....she was grouching and complaining the days before that she won't be getting her bottle.



18th Sep 2016

My heroine. The crocodile hunter.




An uninvited guest came into our house. Argh!




No comments: