Tuesday, September 26, 2023

On This Day - (26th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

26 Sep 2021

One plant back in toilet, the monstera is still under intensive care in the yard. Positive note, new leaf spotted on the monstera.

Maybe need a few more days before it will be back where it should be.

#quackdrteoisnotaquackafterall#



26th Sep 2016

She wanted a short nap of 30mins. And refused to sleep on my bed, where I've laid the new bedsheets.

Hvnt laid hers yet but she didn't care. And so disciplined she is that she's holding onto the alarm clock to make sure she wakes up. She always does this. And the funniest thing is she hates to set the alarm coz she's scared of the alarm bell. Can u imagine what kind of sleep she has in the night? On/ off kind.



26th Sep 2015

*tagged in YL’s photo*

26-09-2015

A picture with the lovely birthday girl @aricia_ting_here



26th Sep 2014

It only...

Now I treasure this moment.


26th Sep 2013

My little girl has finally turned 7. And her theme is - Doc McStuffins. Everytime she must choose a theme that is not easily available here.



Prepared these but didn't put these on the cupcake boxes with the ribbons (luckily I didn't precut the ribbons otherwise I can't do anything with them now) as I ran out of time. Reached her school late, only left with less than 10 mins to present everything on the table.



Preparing the lozenges. If you notice, every year before any of their birthday I need to reccee around for ideas to put in the goodie bags. I recalled this sweet I used to eat when I was younger and manage to find it.

Good idea for lozenges coz' you gotta pop the foil.



was elated when I saw these biscuits with this kind of rectangular size. I had wanted to do the "plaster" on wafer biscuits. However I'm always so concerned about hygiene and how I'll need to pack it up again (double job).


l've got kisses for you.

What medicine to type? Paractemol sounds a good idea.

Lozenges and paractemol all done! Pharmacist can rest for the day



Honey stars all wrapped up. Wanted to put colouring paper in the goodie bag until I thought of this.



Yes! Yes! Shipment arrived just few days before I start to pack the goodie bags



Balloons and stickers that were ordered quite some time back



Goodie bag



School Celebration: Cupcakes

Cute?



My dummy cake with her cupcake on top of it.



Waiting for the girls to come down



Class photo.




26th Sep 2013

It's the time of the year where I have to wreck my brains on what to get for the teachers. I don't like easily purchased items, where teachers will have the same thing from almost every students.

For the second year, l've asked my friend to help me make personalized gifts.


Chocolates all wrapped up. Oohh.... the smell was ...... I was practically salivating.



Cards prepared, stickers cut and pasted, toppers cut and scored



was really happy to find these removable adhesive dots online. You know the type where banks stick your credit card. So my wrapper won't spoil.

And the finished products!!

Assembling the chocolates was quite fun. I was practically playing "majong", had to move them around to make sure the designs don't end up next to each other etc..



The lovely personalized stationery holder.



The final packaging. I must have been the most thoughtful mother to have each teacher's gifts all bagged up. Otherwise teachers have problem carting back into their stattroom. But....

.. not everyone is happy.

My girls complained that they had to carry the bags.









No comments: