Sunday, September 24, 2023

Cute Ghibli stuffs

I’ve always liked the Ghibli merchandise in どんぐり共和国, every turn to the next shelf of merchandise makes me squeal with excitement かわいいかわいいかわいい!!!!!!!! . In the unplanned plan in our last trip in July was definitely どんぐり共和国 😂 , but now that we’re in home country we can only make do with the one side of the shelf in Kinokuniya and NBC. 

These are some items which I’ve been wanting to get but trying hard, really hard, not to buy. 

1) The puzzles in the middle shelf (Kiki Delivery that shelf) costs S$29.70


2) These artcrystal puzzles are small and cute. Probably need a tweezer to pick up the pieces and it costs S$14.85
They are definitely more expensive than what one will pay in Japan. 忍忍忍不能浪费钱。 In Japan, I would simply stare at it and keep reminding myself I have no place to put the completed puzzles. In Singapore, I would look at it and tell myself it’s cheaper in Japan 😉.
3) Paper theatres. I didn’t bother to check the price….why should I when I don’t have the intention to buy? But they’re really so cute. 


I finally bought today at Kinokuniya. 

Been looking at this cute game set for the longest since I saw it in Dec and then again in July. So many times resisted the temptation to get it. Ultimately I gave in today because I want to teach lil’ one the game of Reversi. 


comes with a small sticker sheet. 

They do have two other designs 

Honestly I don't mind getting this Totoro coz I like the soot sprites but I don't like this white Totoro. What's its name anyway? I know reversi has black and white piece, and they are trying to keep to the black and white theme. But why can't they change it to Kiki and Jiji, Totoro and Soot Sprite, No face and Chihiro/Haku?? The idea is to have as many of your chosen piece on the checkerboard right? So as long as I have 2 different characters.   

Hai..... talk so much but I'm not the one who designed this. 








No comments: