Thursday, September 21, 2023

On This Day - (21st Sep) #Reminders from FB#

 21st Sep 2019

Inconsiderate people. Only 2 of them needed 2 tables and they've disappeared before then now disappear again.




21st Sep 2018

Tuition tchr gave this to his graduating class today. I had to rub it into her by the first countdown. Less than a minute later, I changed the words. The 2nd one sounds more positive; more promising.




21st Sep 2016

Chanced upon this song 夏の思い出 . Love the tune.

It's something abt summer I think. Is this a folk song

Michelle Natsumi Tan?



21st Sep 2016


What to do when your daughter comes home with more pens?? Emergency money - not touched.

Recess money - not touched. The extra money from piggy bank - touched.

Argh!! And she bought Green Tea from school.

Girls!

#iusedtospotcheckchechebag# #nowitstimetochecklilonenag#





21st Sep 2016

A heavy breakfast and then a trip to the supermarket.

Groceries done for two weeks.

#ahsohlife##iamsolazy#


21st Sep 2012

*added more pics into the 6th birthday (my little monster turn 6) album in FB

After dinner, it's another singing session. Guess where she wanted to have her dinner treat?

MacDonalds. Hahaha!

Footnote written in 2016 : 

Ahh..... tour years ago...😅

Look at che-che's face. Few We were definitely bored to tears, had to entertain her request



Opening her presents.

She was with me when we were shopping for birthday presents for Maxine, then said she wanted one too. It's a promotion pack then we had a lucky dip. Ehh.... she's not into collecting Sylvanian Families and we don't wish to start a collection for some reasons.

She's holding a ToysRUs box. That's #2 present from me.



Presents from che-che. 2 presents from her generous sister 



#2 present = Gold Collector moshlings. Still thinking if I

should get something for her online.


Lunch @ Swensens



21st Sep 2011

Me : Help! Aricia! Mummy's afraid to come down (sitting at the slide). Help! Where r u?

She : I'm coming mummy. Wait for me (dunno where she came from). I'm coming (n I saw the kind girl running as fast as she can. Mummy's so pleased) to protect u mummy.

She : mummy I'm here (stands behind me. N trying hard to push me down using both hands n legs)

Me: but I'm scared. I don't want to go down. Can u carry me?

She : I cannot! u go down. U close ur eyes, u only nd to turn turn turn then u reach below alr. I protect ur behind.

?!?!



21st Sep 2011



Back @ the Polliwogs



Mei-mei and her new friend here.



21st Sep 2011

Sitting here @ the Polliwogs, I see the very relaxed angmohs carrying babies n non-school going toddlers. Compared to me with her school HW file.

Make sure she finishes her work before play.

When their kids in play area, assigned helpers n they read magazines or they go in. When Aricia's inside,

I'm marking che-che's work.

Sigh... I remember I used to be so relaxed n seem to be smiling all the time. Now I'm so kancheong n frowning all the time.

Mummies out there? Do you feel the same way as I do?



No comments: