Saturday, September 16, 2023

On This Day - 16th Sep #Reminders from FB#

16th Sep 2022

Omg! There's this lady next to me using the phone filter and ....she looks different.

I'm not pretty at all AND I will never ever use filter to hide my looks.

#beconfidentofyourself#


Footnote written in 2023 :

So why bother to filter your face? If you want to post, then post the original face. If you dowan, then don’t post. Who would want to see your filtered face? 


16th Sep 2021

Today was the first time lil' one get to follow me n pick che-che up, so I was telling her I should go for exercise on Mondays (the day that she has a tight schedule n I need to rush her home) while waiting for her. I can go for the interesting rail corridor or get lost in Clementi forest. At first she found it funny then she was serious in advising me "I think mummy you shouldn't go to the forest. If you get lost in there and che-che is waiting for u, she'll have to call the police to come n rescue you. 🤣🤣

Then again, I might end up just saying without doing anything. For 2 years I've had the intention of going to MacRitchie after dropping her in school. Guess what is more impt than exercise? Flowers! I've never set my foot in MR carpark at all! 😂



16th Sep 2021


Rare chance girls end early, so I let them have their fav jap food for lunch while I go over to mine.

Attended to by a friendly current SQ crew. Easily identified, just can't run away. But the funny thing is she can identify I'm an ex-crew. How? I put on weight leh.... Had a nice chat with her on what's going on within CC division during covid.

#lilonebirthdayweek# #hopetoseeuonboardsoon# #weallmissflying#




16th Sep 2021

See also gian ..... some drooling before I go for my class. Fighting! 🥊 

Miki N Aruna, we see see only 😂




16th Sep 2019

16th Sep night: The day my girls were busted.

It was the 2nd or 3rd day the girls are sleeping together in lil' one's room to share the air purifier.

It's funny that they didn't hear me when I opened my bedroom door so loudly, for the obvious reason they were too engrossed in their conversation in the dark - it was 10+, way beyond their bedtime. I stood in the dark doorway listening to them, about 40 seconds later I decided to turn on the aisle light and I heard che-che's "Ssshh.." Lil' one couldn't stop her conversation in time (reaction abit slow), she also has this habit of wanting to complete her sentence. In other words, she hasn't reached the 'full stop' of what she was going to say so wanted to continue.

Che-che had to hush her again "Ssshh" | gave a leeway of 8 seconds before I opened the door. Lil' one laying on her front, I guessed she plonked head down immediately. Che-che on her side, the tell tale sign that they were facing each other. Che-che pretended to open her eyes and spoke in a sleepy voice "what?" as if I was the one who woke her up with the lights glaring into her eyes.

"Don't bluff! Both of you were talking in the dark.

Being your mother, I always have to think and do things 3 steps ahead of you. I caught the 2 of you in the act."


They both sat up very quickly (yah! Coz they weren't sleeping to begin with ) Girls burst out laughing when they realized they were busted.


============

Tonight (17th Sep 2019), lil' one came to me promising they won't talk in the night anymore and if I could let che-che sleep with her for another night.


16th Sep 2018

15th Sept - Celebration Part 1

Wonder how many more parts. Last year we were forced to give her 3!! She's our queen so we have to obey orders. Haha!

#feelingloved#



With all her pressies from grandma, duakim and duagu.

Oh! Missed taking pic of another set of actual pressie from her duagu. Will take the pic another day.

Thanks for making her so happy.

I was forced to buy her squishies first just coz' we have no time to go shopping for her pressie (will do it right after PSLE). Queen says we can shop for her 2nd present after exams.



Hmmm…..... her favourite cake..but she don't eat the strawberries. ?!?!?! *I'm feeling puzzled* So I should have gotten her vanilla swiss roll right? Cheap and good




16th Sep 2016

Titus Ting, can bring the lil grandma there to eat since she likes to keep going back to Punggol to eat




16th Sep 2016

My hungry hippo. Already had her lunch (full bowl porridge + teriyaki chix) at home 12pm, now pinching my lunch. Gave her slightly more than half bowl. Gave her all the fish in the hor fun (l'm left with the noodles n veggies) she finished everything then eat her noodles. Then complained she has no more fish. ?!?!?





16th Sep 2013


Lil one : "Mummy mummy, I am a leader in gym. Me, Keira, Keona and Faith are leaders for gym.'

11

Me: *puzzled* 😳 "huh?"

(she hasn't finished her sentence apparently ..)

Lil one : "Because we're the shortest in class so we sit in front and then we are leaders." 😅😅



16th Sep 2011


Me: "Aricia, how do u spell 'bitter' "?

She: "b-u-t-t-i-e"

Mummy want to faint liao!




No comments: