Tuesday, September 19, 2023

On This Day - (19th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

19th Sep 2022






A present from Teacher Cheryl. Thank you! 


Birthday treat a day earlier, on a Sunday.



19th Sep 2021



Her birthday cake



19th Sep 2020

14  🎉 






19th Sep 2019

She asked for a number balloon but it's a waste of money so bought her a small heart shape balloon n I wrote the number on it.


Lunch

Her presents on the floor from her friends, angpows from Aunty Youli Song and Aunty May Ling and me. one of her friend gave a cupcake. So sweet!

See what che-che wrote 🤪






19th Sep 2019

Air purifiers were given to classrooms in schools, but JCs not included? They don't need protection? And doors are wide opened



19th Sep 2017


Her 2yr size rain-shirt 😂




19th Sep 2017

My lil' nottie girl is 11

快高长大 leh..每年讲一样话,为什么还这么小 🤣





19th Sep 2016 

Her "birthday cake" for today. Insisted that we sing birthday song again today n tmrw n the day after tmrw. I asked her how long she needs to celebrate her marriage next time. One month? She nodded her head.



For my silly girl



Wah...though I'm a chocolate lover, this is simply too much. Hee!



19th Sep 2016 

She expects a week of celebration??

All kids love their own birthdays but we hate our own as we age.



 
19th Sep 2015

9 years ago you were taken out from my tummy, making me so dizzy after the op. And this dizziness continues to today.

Thank you so much for driving me up the wall. Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for being my naughty daughter




19th Sep 2014

It's been 3-4hrs since she woke up. And she's declared she wasn't going to do any work, infact days ago told me she didn't want to go ballet; Berries; she was going to do NOTHING the whole day.

Came back home after dropping che-che in school n she watched her recorded Mr Oh for only 30 mins n then restless she said she has school lead portal to go in today. Told her to do it the next day, she refuses. I was dead tired coz didn't sleep well last night n needed a rest myself, can do housework this evening. End up only I napped while she was doing what she had to do and she did extra work herself.

She even declared she shouldn't drink milk on her birthday. Next minute she came to me with her Twisties and I said "you shouldn't eat chocolates n tidbits on your birthday"




19th Sep 2014 


Thank you Aunty Lay Hong!

We received it yesterday and she's been bugging me to let her open it. Tried her luck this morning again.

She's extremely happy. Thank you for making her happy.



19th Sep 2013

The theory of "what goes out must come back in".

LOL!你没吃饭啊?

Not enough strength to inflate balloon.





19th Sep 2013


My lil' girl told EVERYONE it's her birthday today. So before her class came down, other children came to the table and said "it's Aricia from xx1 class. We know her, she told us this morning.'

11

She's really happy.




19th Sep 2012


Lil' one's extremely happy today. Che-che just started on her home-based learning. Haven't camped in car for so long already. Dare not bring her anywhere lest distraction. She's on my netbook while I'm on her laptop. Reverse!


19th Sep 2011

Fairy Aricia ready to go out


How many more surprises for our little girl?

I've run out of them alr.


19th Sep 2011

Mei-mei's first few minutes.


https://youtu.be/vdlnHQeX9Ok?si=EmbCH27zf9U4BRrs



1st BD - on actual day with family. See how fierce she is. Throw tantrum some more leh!


https://youtu.be/73WggeWseZg?si=OiptieoCsOlcXImy






19th Sep 2011

On this day, 5 years ago I was wheeled into the OT.

And a lil' girl joined our family.




19th Sep 2010


My girl is 4 today. And she declared "I am 4, a big girl. No more tu-tu (pacifier) in day and night"...

..she

hesitated but too bad we heard the night time. And she's sleeping without one tonight.


No comments: