Saturday, September 30, 2023

On This Day - (30th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

30th Sep 2022

Ok, I'm more like the guy...tho I pack lesser clothes than him coz I tend to recycle clothes by handwashing clothes n undergarments. Haha!

Though I can never beat my sister, who always pack her stuffs into a haversack. I'm talking abt her long

trips to winter Norway for ⛷️ . 我的天啊‼️ 



30th Sep 2022

So loving the SUN

Shine down your light!!



So many babies 🥰
*video is too large for upload here so just did a screenshot*


30th Sep 2020

Turn Left or right?

#ionlyhave80mins#



When u can't decide where to go, just go for both. A bit of goodness in both direction.


feel like going for a dip too. Feeling hot - 27° C. Sun glaring (forgot sunglasses n cap 🤦🏻‍♀️)


At least on this side the condo is blocking the sun rays.

Feeling like a 🧛🏻‍♀️ 





30th Sep 2015

I just shouted at one fucking China lady in guardian pharmacy. She was directed to queue at the cash payment counter by the vitamins sales lady when nobody's at the counter. When there's a snaking one queue you know one queue then you see which counter is available. Of course the discretion of the payer to see which counter he/she has to go, then the person behind can go??)

So many ppl told her to join the queue. You know the damn China ppl always want to argue "becoz I'm directed here." We said queue behind. She argue with everyone like a innocent woman, which they are always good in acting. I told her join the queue behind coz everyone is queuing, she is jumping queue. Until I got so mad that I raised my voice in public "just shut up and join the queue." Best part is when she said I shouted at her, the man behind me

"no she wasn't." He plus some others were not pleased with her.



30th Sep 2014

It's over! This is a precious picture.

With her good friend here.




First thing she did after her paper.

Ear candling. Time to relax girl....you've done your best.



2nd relaxation

Footnote written in 2023 : 
I wasn’t joking when I said that my monthly cycle halted the whole year. And on her last day, relief overcame and my cycle resumed on the day! I was really under tremendous stress as I was on solo with 2 kids with no helper and no help. I was usually so tired. Then, I was only 39. I don’t even think my 48yr old body today would be able to take this kind of stress. 
And for this pampering after her paper, I truly deserve one too! 


30th Sep 2013

I decided to consolidate theirs together (initially it was written seperately until i got a little confused)

Scary! 2 school- going kids! Teni Poon-Atmadja how do u handle your 4!! Must call you Wonder Woman




30th Sep 2013

Is the haze back? I'm sure feeling uncomfortable. or mavbe not enough sleep??



30th Sep 2012


Happy mid-autumn festival!!




No comments: