Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Officially 6 yrs old

My baby is 6. Can't believe how the years have slipped by in a wink of an eye.

For her school birthday celebration, she wanted Princess theme. I remembered she liked the birthday cake E and V had earlier this year. I went down to Prima Deli weeks before to get the cake, but minimum order is 2kg. Too big for all the little children, so I ordered another cake for her - 1.5kg so.... last minute included the K1 children as well.

I wanted Aricia and Iggy to be part of the celebration since it's her last birthday celebration in school, I asked permission from Teacher Linda the day before and she approved. I'm so grateful!!

Photos :
The cake orginally comes with the ballerina ( on right), I bought another 12 dancing princess figurine + banner to put on cake.





Then Linda asked if I wanted to take photos of her giving her friends their favor bags. It was really nice of her to suggests this, I thought she would try to kick me out of the school asap.Or maybe she thought since it's the last year "this whole family of ye-ye; ma-ma; at-yi; dua-gu; dua-kim; di-di and the nosey mummy" will poke their head in any window so she try to do a good deed. Hee! Whatever it is, really grateful.
The children thanked Athena as she gave out the goodie bags and I overheard one boy in K1 commented "ai yoh...so small...." Funny!


12 Dancing Princess given to her class girls:
1) Bag - online from US
2) Sticker - online
3) Pencil - shop in RM
4) Candies
5) Puzzle
Power Ranger
1) Bag -online from US
2) Stationery set - from shop in RM
3) snacks
* bought some tattoos as well but in the end, can't bear to give them away to the children.
The MCH loot bag was way too small for me, so I used it for the K1 children. It's all snacks for the children



Glad it's finally over!--- till next year (huh? again??)

No comments: