Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gathering @ Ros's place

It was really nice of Ros to invite us over to her place for a pot-luck gathering. I brought KZ's chicken curry and last minute thought of doing fondue - which turned out disasterously wrong : yours truly went to buy Hershey's Chocolate Chips thinking it might work since I managed to melt the chocolates before n dipped apricots.. In the end, it looked more like 'sai'-poo poo. Anyway, thanks to MH who brought her fondue set along, the 'sai' still looked like 'sai'.

Brought the kids out of the house, KZ had to tag along to help take care of kids while I busy myself with chatting and chatting. Mom happened to stay overnight @ my place so I asked her along.

The kids had fun in the playground; pool then to Ros's place where we adjourned to thinking it was going to rain. The children, especially Aricia, loved the makeshift "house". It was Athena's first time meeting Amanda and she enjoyed playing with her so much. She sulked when I brought her home and I suspected she was trying to delay time by saying she wants "dinner @ Aunty Ros's house" when I told her we had to go back.

I'm glad that through this gathering I got to get acquainted with one mummy who's girl is going the same school as Athena next year. We introduced the 2 girls and Athena, "the pretend to be very shy girl" was not as approachable as Katelyn, (who was so confident and spoke well) but soon they ran off to play. And what I found out, her mummy was an ex-KC girl too! One year older than my sister, they probably seen each other in school before. Anyway, we'll meet on orientation day soon.

Too tired to write. Let the pictures do the talking :
Aricia with her backpack, read for an adventure

@ the playground
3 sexy babes
I like this shot, looks like our future Miss Universe is learning how to pose for the swimming costume segment (in her loose bikini - heehee!) with the rocks behind as background
Back @ playground with Shyanne & Amanda che-che
House within the house. Aricia enjoyed this so much
Hugging and kissing Shyanne. I thought kids look so cute when they do that, so kept asking Aricia to do it so I can take pic. Hee! Wonder how MH feels about this "lesbiany act"
Handsome Caleb

1 comment:

Justaclick-away said...

HAHAHAAHAH! nice photos:D havent uploaded yet): lazzyyyyy. and idont know how to upload also-.- must ask my brothers. gahh!