Sunday, November 23, 2008

Athena's 6 : The Party

Invited children who came:
1) Alexandra
2) Aleciabeth
3) Amanda
4) Benecia
5) Beatrice
6) Braxton
7) Caresse
8) Caylee
9) Elizabeth
10)Faith
11)Ignatius
12)Melia
13)Nathan
14)Keverne
15)Shyanne
16)Victoria
17)Wei Teng
and not forgetting the birthday girl and her sister. That makes 19 kids. (Favor bags prepared for 2 other younger siblings who didn't attend as well)

The party started at 2pm with 4 other kids, the rests all came strolling in after that. The playtime in the small playground was 1 hour - I thought that's too long.
Then they proceeded to another area for games. First was a game called Duck Duck Goose then another game that involves music & newspaper was played.

Iggy was so funny! He saw that Braxton and che-che were holding hands together, went up to them to try to separate them. And Athena told me later at home, "mummy, just now Braxton say we like get married like that." Haha! Innocent children

Pinata was next. What a disappointment with the quality!! It dropped from the beam and then it can't break open! Little Beatrice was selecting the sweets and I was more gan-cheong for her - "take the sweets Beatrice, don't choose" at the same time put some in the bag for her. I didn't have to worry about my 2 children.

Adjorned to the party room. Food was laid out on the little table for the children. I have always liked the idea where the children sits down infront of a kiddy table and have their meals - that kind of party. (Yah, if I intend to celebrate again and make it small - this is what I might do.) I ordered the KFC Chicky Meal for them so that they get the toys from KFC as well.
The adults were treated to :
3 x Western Platter (consists of tuna, chicken and vegetables sandwiches served with fries and fresh salad)
3 x Western Platter (consists of fish n chips, calamari, buttered prawns served with fresh salad)
but on party dat itself, noticed there were some shellfishes
3 x Japanese Platter (consists of 66 items of sushi/sashimis each platter)
Quite a spread, worry parents would go hungry. I should have ordered 2 platters each.

Sang birthday songs before and Aricia was so happy. I could hear her shrieking voice. Cakes were then distributed. Then I realised that we were given chocolate. What happened to my lychee Martini? So disappointed!!

The childrens' favor bag was distributed; they gave balloons and then we left the place. I bought her a Minnie Mouse helium balloon, but it broke loose and flew away. She cried and I quickly went back to FnR requesting for another coz' it's not at our ends; not our fault.

Tired!

Photos :

No comments: