Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jayden's 1!

11 months ago I went for Jayden's man yue. And today he's celebrating his 1st birthday. His parents must be so proud of him.

29th Dec 07
29th November 2008 - with daddy
The happy family

The invitation card :


Athena was so happy when she received it, saying that Jayden also likes Mickey like her and he's having a party just like hers. And better still when her party mood is still there, barely a week after her own party. She kept chanting that Mickey Mooska etc... in the car which drove me mousey crazy.

She did "so well" in the party ..... meaning she kiasu queue up for cake telling us "don't worry, you take care of Aricia I get the cake for you.."; for goody bag; munch her cake; eat her jelly- all the junks. I didn't have to worry them much coz' they already had their lunch & tea break @ home before we left the house.
Anyway, she also enjoys parties coz' she knows that's the time mummy closes one eye. Somehow I'm grateful it's the end of the month - we've had too much cakes this month. And Pine Garden has been informed to send me my compliments Lychee Martini cake next week. Her eyes never left the table - really funny to observe her. (People might think we're greedy; must get our money worth kind of people. Hee!) I know she likes the one with the castle. But when I asked her who's cake is nicer she diplomatically answered "my birthday cake you buy". I thought the cake is very beautifully done up. And oh boy! you should see the number of favor bags given (2 families' invited guests) to the children and the plates they used for the cake - Mickey Clubhouse plates. I am thankful I bought Athena's favor bags way before otherwise they are the ones clearing up all the stocks in Singapore (that is if they purchased in SIN). Hee!

Aricia tried to blow off the candle from afar n her saliva dripped on a girl's head. Hahaha!

Compliments given to the nice jelly too! Mom can't do the colouring thing with SSC cake pan. What I saw was such a great motivation for me to try to do it. Nah! I think I'll give up even before I do anything - too tired!

The party was short - infact perfect time for children's party.

Oh! Did I mention I bump into my ex-team girl there? She's now a mother of 3 and she's so slim. Jealous! Jealous! And like what A mentioned I've ballooned - sad....... 2 years of snowballed and not achieved New Year Resolution which shall be pro-rated and snowballed to next year. I had better do something next year.

Photos :





Ex- team girls


No comments: