Sunday, March 26, 2023

The ah-soh speaks

This was a routine I used to do every Sundays where I’d rush to : 
1) vacumn and mop the house 
2) change bedsheets and do the bedsheets laundry (this used to be Mondays scheduled task but I changed it to Sundays when CB started in April 2020. I couldn’t be doing all the bao-ga-liao housework during school days then.)
3) prepare Mr Mark’s drinks. For 2.5hrs tuition! 
4) clear clothes from hanger for hanging up bedsheets later. 
5) clothes that needs to be ironed - throw on lil’ one’s bed. Which will be later segregated. 
6) ironing board, iron, water spray, starch spray brought into the room
Like clockwork, the moment Mr Mak comes into the house, I’d go into her room and start ironing. 

She has since stopped his tuition in Sep (last tuition on 11th Sep) and I haven’t done any ironing in her room. Been doing the ironing in the living room since. Today was a weird arrangement as I decided to iron in her room as it wasn’t convenient to use the same plug (which now has the modem plugged into it) in the living room. Sigh…. need to find a place to iron comfortably from now on. 

The mess on her bed


No comments: