Thursday, March 30, 2023

On This Day - (30th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

30th Mar 2022

Just coz I caved into temptation yesterday n ate mee rebus, I thought heck today too. Che-che came here to do her online lecture so I thought I'd order a drink since haven't had it for a long time.

Just this and I'm feeling not myself. Haha! I pumped in sugar too fast. Now I'm slouching in seat and drinking my water.

Not drinking anymore, bringing it home to 2 other guinea pigs.




30th Mar 2020
Our heartfelt thanks to all



30th Mar 2019


No one does it better than a bunch of KCians! 28 years after graduation and we still managed to get this bunch together! It was last minute so a lot of people couldn't make it, but we are going to grow this number at the next gathering! Some friends we've know since Pri1, some Sec 1!

Thanks to a great night of laughs, hugs, stories and catching up! Till the next one... Cheers!




30th Mar 2019
* tagged in Wendy’s photos

From friends ive made since young, thru our jorney together in Sec 3 and Sec 4 class camps, to our meet up in 2011 and once again in 2012.. we took another 7 years to meet again.. kids have come, some husbands have gone, but we r all still standing!

Couldnt tag everyone cos tags are limited to 50 only.

Forgive me. #simpleinvirtuesteadfastinduty #lifelongfriends 

#childhoodfriends #aintnothinggonnarockourboat




30th Mar 2015
* updated my profile picture



30th Mar 2013
* in Macau at the time of posting

We're 13 today.

Happy Anniversary dear!



30th Mar 2012


There are signs of a war soon. So I'm building a barricade in my study room (messy!) But the thing is

-the enemies are in the same room ?!?!?!?


30th Mar 2012

Striking resemblance? 




30th Mar 2011


yay! iLead homework completed in less than half an hour. Che-che had her quick bite at Macs, I logged in. She gives me answer, I type. ren(4)wu(4)wan(2)cheng (2)!


Footnote in 2023 : This is a good example of “making full use of your time.” 

30th Mar 2009

The new Barbie flagship store that was newly opened in SHA


Footnote : and closed in ?? coz when we went in 2014 the store wasn’t there anymore


Footnote in 2020 : Perfect for promoting biscuit poster!

Aiyoh! But this dress is so obiang. Why did I even let her wear this dress?






Footnote in 2020 : I think this is cuter than lil’ one

Cherry blossoms 
Footnote in 2020 : Yes! Now I rmbr...we also saw cherry blossoms in China. Thanks for this memory prompt

Footnote in 2020 : The period of time where she will copy her sister doing the peace sign, only thing she can't do well

Old street in Hangzhou
Footnote in 2020 : 两个小宝宝在杭州老街

Hotel during check-in
Footnote in 2020 : When she was still hesistant to wean off from her pacifier. Hee!

My girl's the Aircraft Interior Cleaner - AIC.






 




No comments: