Saturday, March 18, 2023

Short trip to Phuket - preflight

PRE-FLIGHT
A short getaway just for the one week the girls have their break. (for the record. Officially lil’ one’s break is for 2wks from 20th Mar to 2nd Apr. But coz she’s Year 1 and they have no exams so they were given the extra 1wk. Somehow or the other her school holiday started on 9th Mar. In total she had 3+wks off. Che-che is on recess break starting on 20th Mar to 27th Mar.) 

Girls wanted to go Japan 🇯🇵 for sakuras but hubby didn’t allow 🤣. He is still reeling from the loss. Ultimately decided to go Phuket and I reminded them that Richard n Irene are there now. 

It was so inpromptu that we didn’t have any plans on what to do there 😂. We talked about in the day time and immediately tickets were booked on the 5th Mar (Sun). 

Didn’t even think about what we were going to do there as i thought hubby would have things/tour booked. During the period I was also busy with the house reno stuffs. 

18th March 
I didn’t even pack the bag until today 😬. It’s really funny when your friend think the same as you are. When I got up from bed I told myself to message Richard BUT he got to me before I did 😬. 
Hubby, nobody has anything planned which I thought they did. I hate it when there’s no itinery / or at least have an idea when certain thing will happen. End of the day, I still need to come down with a brief plan on what we’re going to do. 
[Sun - arrive and idle around hotel
 Mon - rafting, zip line, ATV blah blah (only 2   pax)
 Tue - canoe and dunno what other water sports
 Wed - city tour. Meet Richard and Irene
 Thu - late night flight so day time probably   do more city tours. Probably with Richard and Irene.]
 
Was thinking if I should continue with keto. My goodness, it’s like so bloody difficult to maintain keto after I stopped (holidays after holidays. Why am I complaining over holidays?) Anyway I packed 2 liquid aminoes, 2 sambal oelek, 2 lakanto sweetener for a 5D4N holiday. Agree it’s too little but I’m afraid if I don’t keep to keto, all these will be a waste as I don’t intend to bring home anything. Hmm….I shall try to maintain keto, at least do dirty keto. 



Laundry all cleared. Need to have an early night coz it’ll be an early morning flight the next day.

No comments: