Friday, March 31, 2023

On This Day - (31st Mar) #Reminders from FB#

31st Mar 2023


Please remind me l only have a pair of hands, a not so young body anymore, Grab driver, housework.

Need to pace myself coz I don't have any helper.

OMG! A walk down memory lane of my solo bao-gah-liao move from Punggol to here!!

😔 Sigh.....

unpacking the kitchen slowly. Ran out of boxes so yesterday dropped by to get more boxes between my Fightdo class and lil' one's therapy session. I hope the boxes are enough.

Need to put the loose items (from one small cabinet in kitchen and the laundry room) inside boxes now that I bought more. Yard looks super messy.

For kitchen: Left with the crockeries, pots n pans n gadgets, under sink and the condiments cabinets to pack.

For 2 toilets: need to pack the cabinets

All for the mini reno works in 4 places whilst still living there. Hate to think about the dust collection while works are carried out.

Also hate to remind myself but .... are the painters going to paint the yard area too? 😱




31st Mar 2023

Trying a different seating this time. Not used to it tho I get an aerial view of the orchestra.





31st Mar 2021

Feeling 😞 ,when I click at 10am. SOLD OUT!! What the?

I understand there's a number of attendees maximum, but tried at 10am, 10.01am, 10.05am, 10.15am.

Ok I give up, just listen to 92.4 can 了



31st Mar 2020

The fussy girls' breakfast. I tried it this morning and 自卖自夸 not bad taste



And sandwich for the big girl. My scrambled egg 😂. Time to say farewell to the anpanman pan which I used to make pancakes with (the bento days). then when they didn't want anything to do with my big portion cook all at once n freeze pancakes, I used it more for frying nice round sunny side ups. Doesn't seem to work as well as before.



With Nutella for lil’ one

31st Mar 2020

Prepared lil' one's crepes batter for the second time today. She likes the crepe for breakfast on Monday so requested for crêpes on Tuesday.

I didn't want to use my cleaned blender to mix the ingredients, but it seems like I gotta follow instructions. Despite whisking it a while I can't seem to remove the lumpy butter so used the blender again. Haiz!

Two troublesome (differing taste) girls, che-che wants her toasted sandwich with melted cheese n patty n fried egg for breakfast.


31st Mar 2011

Was talking to a friend in the afternoon abt what I had to threaten Aricia with. Normally parents will say,"you dun do this tmrw dun bring u out/buy u things etc..

With Aricia I say,"u dun do properly/u misbehave, tmrw I dun bring u to Shichida/school." Her reaction is "I want!!!!! I want to go Shichida/school!!" LOL



31st Mar 2011


What happened to my mobile FB? Can't install from APP, stated as "Installed". Sync also nothing happen.

Help!





No comments: