Thursday, March 9, 2023

Keto makan

Bulk cooking or batch cooking helps when one does not want to spend time cooking, messing and cleaning up the kitchen. I should do this more often.    

23rd Feb
Arrabiata pasta (sauce bought in US, should have bought more) with scallops. This is good for 4 servings  

26th Feb
Keto char kway teow which I fried using keto black soy sauce, lakanto sweetener and some curry powder. I used the pork sausages which I bought in BKK. Wanted to add fried eggs but wasn't sure if it can lasts. This is good for 3 servings 

2nd Mar
Cooked the whole 2kg boneless chicken thigh. My keto lemongrass chicken. I love this! But this time I put too much water as I was trying to cover the whole batch of chicken in the hugeass pot. 

I usually portioned out my cooked chicken (usually only cook 2 meals but coz I was in a rush the other day after grocery run that I put the whole packet of thigh in the freezer without portioning them out) in the glass container. That was the reason why I bought glass containers to make my fridge and freezer look neater. However they're no where near being so neat. Maybe only if I had a fridge of my own?

Since I have no space for glass containers, I will -->     


Seal them into these bags. Finished packing at 2am. 

6th Mar
Wanting to finish the bottled arrabiata sauce and the konjac noodles sooner, I decided to do this again. This time, I cooked with a new packet of pork sausages (they have short shelf life as no preservatives added) and finish the last pack of portioned scallops. 
This is only good for 2 servings.   

There are just so many food I'd want to prepare in a huge batch. Maybe mushroom soup is next in my menu? But I just have things on my mind now - the mini renovation. 







No comments: