Friday, March 31, 2023

Pacing myself

Please remind me l only have a pair of hands, a not so young body anymore, Grab driver, housework.

Need to pace myself coz I don't have any helper.

OMG! A walk down memory lane of my solo bao-gah-liao move from Punggol to here!!

Sigh.....

unpacking the kitchen slowly. Ran out of boxes so yesterday dropped by to get more boxes between my Fightdo class and lil' one's therapy session. I hope the boxes are enough.

Need to put the loose items (from one small cabinet in kitchen and the laundry room) inside boxes now that I bought more. Yard looks super messy.

For kitchen: Left with the crockeries, pots n pans n gadgets, under sink and the condiments cabinets to pack.

For 2 toilets: need to pack the cabinets

All for the mini reno works in 4 places whilst still living there. Hate to think about the dust collection while works are carried out.

Also hate to remind myself but .... are the painters going to paint the yard area too?




Yes, it’s quite an overtly exaggeration to start packing so soon when reno works will only start in last week of May. It’s not a pleasant sight for me too to see the mess. To those who can pack up the same week as renovation, you’re lucky coz you have many hands! I’m not lucky, it’s a one man show for me. Makes me wonder if I should have learnt to act dumb, soft “我不会做。 饿…..很痛很累”afterall I’m a lady. Yah some people I know very teh…very 娘娘腔。一点点痛 can act until ….I just want to kick and slap them. (I’m frustrated really frustrated so let me vent my anger out here) 

The man knows I can handle this so he really left everything to me. Kena sai! He better appreciates me!! 

No comments: