Saturday, March 18, 2023

On This Day (18th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

18th Mar 2022

I can't help but laugh at this icon che-che put for us in the adults' account. And password locked theirs??

😂 




Footnote : this is the current one as at 2023



18th Mar 2020


13,655 photos in camera roll.

Transferring all the GBB files over now, slowly but surely I will get down to less than 1000.

Need to complete 2019 imovies for USA holiday which took a huge bulk of it. I really hope I won't be trying to finish off the last bit of imovie in 2021. By then I'II have to deal with 2020 holiday photos.

Never-ending job.




18th Mar 2016

Came across this pic in hard-disk.

Throwback to Sep 5th 2014 night where we welcomed daddy back. His first trip back home after going to work in another country, where we were supposed to join him but in the end didn't. Fast forward to today, received good news beginning of this month that hubs coming back for good.

Good! I won't end up killing the children. It's been 21 or 22 months? I've endured that long!

So this week, he cleared his leave and flew down to SIN and it's a great relief to have someone to help in housework. Really grateful for the help. The girls are in for a treat. Lil' one gets her bubble tea as she knew who to manja. Going back soon to clear his work and then we'll have a new start in mid April after that.


18th Mar 2016

"Aw... daddy... I asked for a sliding door car, not this."

"Yes, there you see. Sliding door and can open behind. Better still I put one mattress inside for you to sleep."

Kekeke! Love to tease this girl


18th Mar 2014

Found a perfect match tutu skirt 



18th Mar 2014


Argh! I'm back at Parkway Ctr from Mon to Fri!!!!!

I need to rent a room in Marine Parade for this week.

Sianz!



18th Mar 2013

HK trip with the Handbells Ensemble




18th Mar 2013


All ready





18th Mar 2013


Aw.... the lil' one misses her sister, Athena Ting


Footnote : We sent her off in the morning, and in the afternoon I saw this note written by lil’ one. So cute! 


18th Mar 2013
* added 16 new photos to the album Disney on Ice 2013.




18th Mar 2012


So so sleepy. A long day for me, will continue uploading the other photos tomorrow



18th Mar 2012

* added 13 new photos to the album 17th Mar 12 - Disney On Ice








No comments: