Wednesday, March 15, 2023

On This Day (15th Mar) - #Reminders from FB#

15th Mar 2023

Another day of night time cooking 😂

Wonder why I have energy slump in the daytime.

Energy all boosted up after dinner usually.

Wish me luck on my compliant __





15th Mar 2023

14th Mar -

Sakura latte and soufflé pancake in Suntec for che-che






15th Mar 2023
added 6 photos and a video to the album 14th Mar - Sakura 1

14th Mar

Most trees still quite botak, as expected.

Was a last minute decision to drop by so didn't bring the big cumbersome camera.











15th Mar 2021

When the girls wanted their jap after orthodontist, I hv my own quiet time in my own place.

2 staffs checked on me if I needed sauce, one even thought I was gluten-free S. Yah...I love their sauce but ....no choice



15th Mar 2021

When lil' girl's trip to the toilet in the building entails a trip on higher level to a very familiar place. Rmbr the friendly ppl there.




15th Mar 2019

It's that time of the year again where we can only hanami without sitting under the blooming cherry blossom trees.

And to many more years of hanami




I know this sound crazy going to GBB twice in a day.

The girls and I went at the timing where 从还没开灯 take picture until 开灯, which proves to be a big task for me.



15th Mar 2016
好美哦!

Colourful. Got pink, white, yellow and I think something else 



My Allamanda!!! This plant hasn't flowered for ...months.

5 - 6 months? Iwas still wondering if I needed to do IVF (DIY pollination). Haha! No flower do what IVF?



15th Mar 2014

Just witnessed a quarrel between 2 siblings - a teenage boy n his prob 11-12 yr old sis.

I thought my girls fight bad enough ...theirs is worst.

Boy hit her but girl also chilli padi kept instigating him that's y he hit her. Neither one give way, girl ran to mom to complain.

Mom sided young one, I feel for the boy. He wasn't happy abt biased treatment n yes he was wrong also to hit her.

* remind to self: thank goodness my girls only verbal quarrel n somehow will back down after a while. If my kids fight …... Hv to listen to both sides but like how to see right unless I install a camera on each other's head.*



15th Mar 2013

Overhead the conversation between two mothers behind us earlier on.

M1: I like Princess Belle. How come I nvr see her?

M2 : Is it just now that blue colour one? (Blue n white simple dress)

M1: No, that one is Cinderella. Correct girl (talks to her dd)? That one is Cinderella right?

M1: Then who is the Beauty n the Beast? Which princess is that?

Omg!! I rolled my eyes.

After some time.

M2: This one is Cinderella's godmother.

M1: Oh is it?

My eyes rolled off the floor!!!! M2 was pointing to Princess Tiana, who's obviously dark-skinned. And they were playing those reggae fast-beat song.

Lucky thing, she didn't say those men will turn into horses or pumpkin. Duh!




Disney on Ice



15th Mar 2013

Swisscard - checked!

Photocopy of passport - checked!

Chargers - checked!

$$ - checked!

Phone roaming - checked!

Medicines - checked!

Athena Ting ready to go? - no need to check. She can't wait.



15th Mar 2012


Argh! Too slow to snap pic. Che-Che's soba




15th Mar 2011

Playing back old video. My unglamorous girl. Can hear an older Aricia speaking in the video I was taking while playing back this video “mummy are you taking a picture?”



No comments: