Monday, March 20, 2023

On This Day - (20th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

20th Mar 23


After a shower in yucky water, it's time to head back to hotel for a nice clean shower #familytime# 

#ariciacloseyourmouth# #theonlytimeshedarenottalk# 😂





20th Mar 21

Another craving satisfied!

Thanks to hubby who's willing to make the not near our house trip just to satisfy a greedy me.

Was first to start lunch but the last to finish 😬 SO FULL *burp*




20th Mar 2015

Designed our moving announcement card.

I needed that sense of humour..

Lil' one saw and commented "we're not birds"



20th Mar 2017

Owner not at home. Some of her toys get a new bed.

A quick fluff to the fur, head didn't tilt one side (heng ah..)


20th Mar 2017
And OFF she goes 
20th Mar 2016

Today I came back with 3 small storage boxes of 14 compartments, with the sudden urge to organise the extras blocks we have. My girl laughed at me saying what I bought is not enough, I challenged her. In a short span of 15mins I opened up 7 pkts and 3 boxes and my eyes went 😱. I 😖 when some colors are so close in colours and it takes my girl to tell me I sorted wrongly.

Wish me luck for the rest of the pkts. I doubt I'I get Alzheimer's any sooner. 😄 

PS: If any of my friends are also nano lockers, n you don't need the extras pls pass the extras (Kawada Diablocks) to me. Thanks!


20th Mar 2016
Quite a disappointment. Pathetic 2 small levels only



20th Mar 2014

She enjoyed the art class.

Nice colour combination, mei mei!


20th Mar 2014

20th Mar 2014

Say 🍔cheeseburger hamburger french fries 🍟 

Me: cheatburger humanburger friend flies

* going bonkers here *

! 10_0;)



20th Mar 2013

AWW...

... Lil' one wrote this today. Note #2.

Athena Ting, do u miss ur lil' sister?



20th Mar 2011

We have a visitor in the house 




It now sits outside our window, refusing to move. Is it injured? Is it lost? I think it's a SNY bird. Come on, call for your mummy.




20th Mar 2011

Another smaller bird came by n looked it at us. Mama came by, 3 at our window fluttering their wings. Go for it, baby bird! Another min or so, they flew around our windows. My window their training grounds?

Sweet!



20th Mar 2011
* tagged in Nicole’s photos




20th Mar 2010

is Home Alone. And I welcome this once in a while - really! Hubby's not in SIN, the kids staying over @ mom's. I have the whole house to myself & try to finish whatever I need to do (their materials). No screaming; no fighting and like what Athena said

"you don't have to nag at us." - Haha!


20th Mar 2010
Nobody can resist these french sweet treats.
Shiny top, a feet to run, a crispy top deceived by a chewy inside. Ooh…....once you pop in one you can't stop. That's why they make it small.



20th Mar 2010
* added 21 new photos to the album Disney On Ice.

19th March 2010.










No comments: