Sunday, January 24, 2010

Geez.....I almost >>

fainted yesterday! I used to have fainting spells quite often when I was younger; before I had kids. Then the kids came along, hormonal changes, things looked alright until >> yesterday.

Che-che thought I was kidding with her when I called her to the toilet. Told her to "fan me" while I kept my head down. And she was playing around. No choice lor.. called KZ to standby. She didn't know what to do in the event I faint. Siao lah! Still can tell her "oil, will come around fast, if not call ambulance". Wah.... so alert hor? How to faint like that?

I was really tired after that, I slept for 2 hours straight and knocked out immediately. Che-che was happy (needless to say), didn't tell her to do her work so she was >> watching DVD.


Oh no!! Something wrong with me??

No comments: