Saturday, March 21, 2009

My house looks smaller

Strange?! How is it that everytime I step into the house after a long absence, the house looks smaller (not that our hotel room was big) ??

Unpacked bags. Didn't buy alot of things but the weight can kill anyone coz' I came back with books. Hee! No present for Iggy this time round. That lucky boy is going to Japan soon, I'm so jealous. Feel like throwing the kids to KZ and join them.

And that hunch of mine? I met someone from that team on today's flight. Really! No joke! I'm rather surprised too coz' we were a little late in arriving at the airport. And the crew were standing there, we were walking when I saw a familiar face (amazing that I could spot him in my blurry eyesight) - my ex-team LS. Of course now he's a CS. I prefer the new uniform, so much better than the old ones> The men looks more pleasant in it too.
Hmm..... with 2 kids side by side with me, fussing over their food, the LS worked on my aisle side-which I suspected he probably made the switch coz' of the stewardess who looked so new.
Chatted with the lady whom we met on our way up, nice lady and her 2 kids are in RGPS. She's another person who told me that those who volunteered their service in RGPS are definitely guaranteed a space in the school.
My ex-team LS was probably busy. He did the announcements onboard, surprising, coz' it's normally the LSS job. Anyway, I got to know what happened to that LSS. He did such a splendid job. We only chatted for a short while during disembarkation and ........I forgot to ask for his number. *sigh*

Record-breaking! I managed to watch a total of 3 shows for both legs. A feat I must admit coz' I always never had the chance to watch any movies. This time round the children cooperated a little coz' they were kept entertained or slept. Watched Magasdascar 2, Slumdog Millionaire on the way up. 과속스캔들 on the way back. The only struggle I have is >> their food. Athena ate the plain pasta and bread, Aricia refused everything. Even when I fed her my rice later she ate less than 10 spoonfuls and stopped.

Checked emails, I managed to clear some while I was in SHA. Shucks! I can't go into my Outlook Express!!

Goodnight!

No comments: