Sunday, September 23, 2007

Vivo City

We haven't done any outing for quite some time, since hubby was travelling excessively prior to our holiday.

Athena urged us to bring her "far far away" which we ended in Vivo City. Then on our way, she kept asking "where are we going? How come we're not there yet?" Huh? She was the one who asked us to bring her "far far away.."

There's a roadshow by HDB : Remaking Our Heartland. We paid more attention to the vision of Punggol 21. I must still say that we were one of the kena conned people. They promised waterfront ages ago, and we've been staying here for coming 5 years and we can't even see a 'longkang' (big drain) from our house. Of course we were curious where they're going to build the so-called "town centre" and it's going to be somewhere near our blocks of flats.

The white circled part is where we live, the train station is on the next plot of land

But the waterway where you can see people kayaking and (hopefully) skinny dipping before being hauled up to the police station is definitely not where we stay. I think it'll be shiok to have a porch infront and ..............

Oh my! The way I talk, seems like I'm destined to live and die in this one home. You mean we're not moving??

Brought the kids up to the Sky Garden for a dip to wet our feet.
I like this photo, though I look very ah-lian squatting down, at least Aricia's hair blocked my double chin

There was a Longest Lantern Procession which we participated. The children were given one lantern each.


So dark, take photos with flash & no flash end up looking like....think I can send in to those paranormal investigators kind. Argh! Sometimes makes me feel like buying a SLR camera.
After the 'walk', we adjorn immediately to the food court, missing the lucky draw. Ai yah! Not like we're that lucky right? Umm... but maybe our little Aricia brings us luck leh??

Walked around and then we headed back home with 3 lanterns, one staff passed an additional balloon to her. Reached home at 11+ - tired!

Kids of my children in tattoos Girls' Rule for Aricia; Girls' Power for Athena

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

You don't look like an ah lian at all to me.