Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finally!

I've finally got the 3 bags all done. Err........actually it was completed end of last month but somehow one of the eye in Iggy's bag was spoilt so had to find time to buy the "eyes" from handicraft shop.

Athena wanted estrellas her bag, so I sewed 3 but alas! one eye short and if I buy gotta buy the whole pack of 6 again. So I ended up giving her 2 instead. No estrellas for the 2 younger ones, very tiring leh!
But I decided to give them a map each.

Athena was very happy that immediately she carried it and showed it to daddy. Then threw in things which I'm so worried if the bag might give way..

It looks nice on Aricia, small enough for her. Aricia probably not as excited as che-che, infact I think she was irritated - She kept touching her head coz' she felt something (which was the map poking her) touching her. Turned to see what was it; can't see; continue crawling; kena poked; stopped; touched; see. Haha!

Don't expect a fanciful one coz' its 100% hand sewn. Comments please....

Small purple - Aricia, big purple - dai gah che, small orange - Ignatius

2 comments:

ros said...

Nice leh. :)

Lily Ann said...

Haha! Not bad from a person who had to cheat in Home Econs huh?