Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Subject: Fwd: FW: [DennisJokeBook] Pretty clever

In my Inbox :


More Brain Stuff . . . From Cambridge University.

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.


cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
you can raed tihs psas it on !!













2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Maybe that explaine why GD Methods and Shichida Methods worked!

Lily Ann said...

No......perhaps it goes to show that we don't need GD or Shichida since you & me never did and can read it.