Monday, September 24, 2007

Mumblings

Cockroaches attack!
Shit! Anyone have solution to kill the roaches in car?? I've never seen so much roaches in my life, not when we had the old car - Toyota. That time we did have some coz' Athena was eating in the car. So when we got this car, we laid the rules of "no food, no footwear on the car seats etc.." It did work. Plus I was washing my car once a week exterior and interior, sometimes I do double up on cleaning in the interior in a week.
Then recently I noticed the problem. There's a few possibility :
1) Athena did drop some crumbs when we had no choice but to let her eat in the car
2) KZ was washing the car 3X a week, and then in recent months only 1X a week.
3) cannot be I so suay, the cockroaches of all cars want to choose to crawl into from outside...must be my car??
4) KZ never clean clean enough??
Called sister, she says she has no problem. She uses tapes instead of vacumning to clean everything. So when we left, I gave instructions to KZ to check and clean the car daily to kill the roaches. Came back she told me in a span of 3 days, she managed to get 20 small white-coloured (not matured) roaches. Eeks! And she tried the tape method. It did seem to work until yesterday she told me, she managed to kill a few more nymphs.
So what method now?? She suggested that she can spray insecticide like she did one time, then a few hours later she go back to remove it. Do it for a few days. But I told her "how many days I don't need the car? I need the car everyday."
Follow the taxi ah-peks to put pandan leaves?? Anyone with suggestion? Or perhaps I should send my car for fumigation. Haha! Anyone heard of this??

PT again?
After a month long absence in the gym, I headed down yesterday to Novena for a nice workout. Only to be disturbed by a PT when I was about to end my session.
I knew he was going to ask me to sign up for PT sessions, so I told him I went through before. Then he said he wanted to show me some machines, which I'm glad he did. I got some tips from him.. and then the hard selling came. No! I'm not going to sign up anymore coz' it needs alot of very committed time.
Although I did get some tips from him, at least I knew how to use the new machines now but... I didn't work out as much as I wanted to.

Cannot buy flats?
Hubby was telling me last night about the salary ceiling of $8K and that we can no longer buy flats. Then that puzzled me, how did we manage to buy our current place when our combined salary was more than that also? Or they probably didn't set the rules for the Fiance/Fiancee scheme?
I should have told him "can go for private condo or landed property" but that pui pui girl heard our conversation and interrupted us.
Knowing my hubby the 'giam ka-nah' person, may not want to buy a condo. He'd rather live a comfortable life now and later.
In other words, it also means he's not going for the interview?
Darn! Kena stuck to die in Punggol?

No comments: