Saturday, September 29, 2007

gniao ce


Ohh! It's been sometime since we brought the kiddos to the movie.

Hubby suggested one over this weekend to pre-celebrate Children's Day.
Went over to AMK, but first stop - lunch at McDonald's (near the park) where we noticed there's a playground when we passed by sometime back. The inconsiderate students held up so many tables inside - very irritating! Athena managed to play for a really short while coz' she was feeling real hot & stuffy inside

After lunch, we went to AMK Hub to get the tickets, walked around a little to pass the time - one hour later.


The show is funny, the children (after some time) are quite fretty. Aricia was making too much noise inside. I was so embarrassed, the last time she was so well-behaved. But what to do?- my girl's getting older you know!
We used to be able to stuff the pacifier in her mouth to shut her up, but now she knows what she wants - yanks it off and cry louder. And we end up 'touching' the dirty rug to feel for the pacifier.

So what's ratatouille? At first I thought it was the name of the rat but turned out it's a dish name.
As I google search, it's said that this is a dish originated from Nice, France. And I never got to try it when I was there?? Somemore with my favourite eggplant?!?! Don't care, tell hubby I want a second honeymoon by going back there again.

Sigh....
Some pics (for the fun of it). I hope Disney don't sue me for use of their photos.



Au revoir!

No comments: