Tuesday, September 25, 2007

#1 Pai gia

Can you believe it? We've got a pai kia in the house?? You may think the pai kia looks good on the outside...but in actual fact.... fierce!

Let's take a photo together

I want to poke poke di-di

Oi! Who poked me?

I pull your hair

"Wah.........ma ma di-di pull my hair"

I told you not to instigate me already

You don't believe I'm #1 dai-gor in ji-chap yi gweh (street 21)?? People see me must kowtow to me

See the red dragon on my arm?

Now, this you don't play play hor..... Big tiger behind my back

Let you see clearer

Oops! You're not suppose to see this.
Sob........sob..........I want mummy.............

4 comments:

Roslyn said...

Hi!

Just saw the pinata at Athena's 4th birthday bash. Did you make that? Coincidentally, my daughter who's about the same age as her had a Princess Theme for her 4th birthday too.

Lily Ann said...

Happy Birthday to your little Princess.
Eh...nope! I'm not that capable, but would love to try..... when I'm free. keke!

Shannon's Mummy said...

haha.. the tattoos so cute ..

Lily Ann said...

U want? I put "I love lao gong" for you?? Haha!