Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What does CNY means to us?

I haven't had the time to write my blogs mainly I find that CNY every year is the same. We don't do any visiting except our parents' place.
CNY mainly is a time for us to rest & sleep. Probably when we were little, we would enjoy it cause we're out collecting red packets and eating all the goodies. It's not a matter of us giving $$ away but we don't do much visiting. Firstly, my mom's siblings are mostly in Muar, Malaysia. (oh yes! parents and bro, SIL left yesterday and be back tonight. They asked if we wanted to go but hubby needs hotel - cannot stay in people's house kind. And like what hotel are you talking about in Muar? So we decided not to go, also travelling with a kid in the car is not so easy.)Then for my hubby's side his siblings go over to the parents' place so basically that's it!
Infact last time when I was not married, I was able to have my friends go to my mom's place (was staying there) every year. We had the same clique of friends coming over. But when I got married, I just don't have the time to organise a gathering. As I was still flying at that time, I should be thankful if I get to be in S'pore to spend time with hubby..
Anyway, it's rest as much as we can during the CNY.
Tomorrow hubby took leave as well. So.. may leave us some time alone when girl is in school. Oh yes! Gotta go down to HDB to get Feb's parking disc - I dunno where I left it..

No comments: