Saturday, January 14, 2006

Japanese food

I can't believe myself when I didn't make a fuss when my girl said she wanted to eat
at Sakae Sushi last evening. Felt very tired, probably because I only had 2 hours of
sleep the night before. So all I wanted was something soupy.. good thing there's the
Miso soup which I was craving for.
Infact I had been craving for Japanese food since Wednesday. Was at Bugis, so had my
Jap food at the FJ foodcourt - they serve nice Jap food. Then on Thursday, I couldn't
resist the temptation and dropped by at Nooch in Paragon.
I like Japanese food (except for the fact that my girl made me sick of it when it was
a weekly ritual thing for her) but the food never tasted any better until the last 3
days.

2 comments:

CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

i like Nooch's tom yam soup *hee*
v generous with ingredients n soup is sour to my taste :)

hb n myself like Akashi at Paragon. They serve v gd tonkatsu ... n v fresh sashimi... ALAMAK! im hungry!!

Lily Ann said...

Oh yes! I tried their tom yum soup before and it's nice.

Thanks for your suggestions. Will keep that in mind if I'm still craving for Japanese food (and in the area too)