Saturday, January 14, 2006

Logico

I am never interested in those people selling books at a makeshift booth at an atrium of any shopping mall until today. After lunch at Punggol Plaza we were walking about and I was still feeling frustrated with this lady who kept following me around when I only stopped (with me back facing her booth) to look at some CNY goodies. I told her I'm not interested in her what health products. But somehow I was amused at this somewhat looks like a toy to me. A 10yr-old girl was playing and being curious I stopped and observed her.
My girl was given a chance to play with it. And I am surprised that she did rather well for her first try. Subsequent ones were rather tough ( I feel) for a 3yr old and true enough she fare 3 out of 6.
Contemplating whether to buy this product which is from Germany and called Logico. But I had a shock when I heard the price.. $960 for that with Pimlo and Piccolo volumes and 2 other books.
I have been a firm believer in investing education for my child. But having to come out $2000+ for her Glenn Doman almost made me broke (at that time I was not working)and now with this????? Also, my girl may seem to have the interest in it over there but things may be different once she has it at home. She'll not play with it etc.. and I'll be wasting my money.
Umm.........I'm going to check online in Amazon and through the makers if they can sell it to me. Alternatively is to wait for hubby to go back to HQ and ask him to get it.

No comments: