Friday, January 6, 2006

Old friend


Picture: Ai Leng and moi outside Marche. She looks slim just like in our schooldays. Moi? Fat like a pig.
Met up with my old schoolfriend Ai Leng or Angeline as she's known now yesterday (5th). We have been in touch since we graduated in 1992. Though we managed to chat for 2-3hours, quite short but hey! it's an effort to get two people with different schedule to meet you know.
Nevertheless we had our laughs and she passed a funny remark on what she would say when I told her I just received a sexual harrassment phonecall from a guy called Tony. As usual the horny gal misinterpreted this sentence "wet and turning me on" (I'm not going to turn her on!), but it's hilarious as I finally get to understand how a pervert thinks. Haha! LOL

5 comments:

ros said...

Hey! We must all go out together on day leh! why not u arrange with Ai Leng then let me know lor. :)

CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

*hahaah* so the old sec sch frd Drey referring to is u ah :p

woman, do i know Ai Leng??? cos she looks kinda familiar

Lily Ann said...

Is that you Emily?
Ai Leng is in the same class as Ros and moi.

CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

yup me :P I found her kinda familiar :P dun think she changed much rite? Oiiii, i think u 1 funky mommy leh

Lily Ann said...

Nope! She still look the same as before. I'm the one who's changed, put on extra weight.
Funky mom? You gotta be kidding. I've seen gorgeous moms tugging 2-3 kids along.