Friday, January 13, 2006

Rain, rain


I've never felt so gloomy before. It has been raining for days continuously, with not much sun. We all know how rain came about - evaporation etc.. thing is there's no sun why is it that the clouds seem to be so dark and heavy that day & night it doesn't stop. I feel like Eeyore now. For the first time in my life staying in Singapore, this is the first time I'm hoping for Mr Sun to come out and Mr Rain to go away.
And it didn't make things better when you have a girl who's trying to show off her talent by singing:
a) "It's raining, its pouring. The old man is snoring."
b) "The incy wincy spider...... out came the sun.."
Well the only two advantages I can think of the continuous rain would be :
1) save on utilities
2) no need to wash car, just vacumn and clean the interior
The rain is also making me so paranoid. Just today I needed to go down two different places in town and I had no choice but to drive. Then the sudden heavy downpour made visibility poor, many cars (noticed they're Mercedes) put on their hazard lights, traffic slowed down. And I'm so paranoid that I may get into an accident or if the motorcyclist infront of me skid off and I can't stop the car in time...*smash, squash*

No comments: