Sunday, January 1, 2006

New year and she's in N2

I know there is not much difference and I shouldn't make a fuss out of this, but my girl's in N2 this year. Yah... still can't compare with my girlfriend Jasmine who's eldest daughter is going into P1 in 2 days time.
I was packing her things into her schoolbag and this year I had to put in a mug and toothbrush for her. I didn't feel anything this year coz' she was in N1 in 2004 and N1 in 2005. I can't believe that my girl is no longer in N1 now, hopefully she'll also be more obedient as she's one year older. I can't imagine how I'll feel (strange? shouldn't the child feel it not the mother?) when she goes into P1 in 4 years time. Perhaps I should think about how I'll feel when it comes to the enrolment. I'm already thinking of where to put my girl in.

No comments: