Sunday, January 15, 2006

Getting ready

See! My girl's room's so empty. After we moved the things out,
the room echos back what we say. So girl and I were playing and
shouting about in the room. So funny!

The other messy room. Once her room is ready, it's time to tidy up the guest room.
Helpful girl helped me bring her junks out. Then I realised she was using the
opportunity to make her "house" by clustering everything
around in a circle. Sigh.....



In the evening I was moving some of her storybooks and loose items from her room to the parents' room (soon converted to guest room).
My girl was so excited as I asked her to help me bring her junks over. Then excitedly she said "I bring over my books, tomorrow my room okay I go there with books and sleep sleep."
As you can see her room is empty but also look at the mess in the other room. The sofabed is propped up against the wardrobe. The man helped in moving it over and when we gotta move the bed, I wonder if we can cope.
Will post the progress of the room..
** (note : there seems to be some problem with the page shown in the laptop, can't even upload pictures or justify the page. Will do it tomorrow when I have access to the desktop)
Darn! the page looks the same here as well.......can't load.
16th Jan -Now can load using brother's computer. Something's wrong with our computers. Argh!

No comments: