Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Progress of the room : Pictures and video

Top: (L-R) cabinet above study table,
Bottom: (L-R) study table, fixing the top portion to cover up the cornices
We got some extra presents when this close to 4-5cm in diameter slab
fell off in our master-bedroom. Happened probably when they were
drilling the hole to fix the cabinet. Now I'm worried if the walls will collapse one day.


Taking an ice-cream break. See the feet propped up? Did it deliberately.
Top: 5 pictures of her bed area, 2 pictures of her collection of storybooks.
(Still need to
save room for encylopedias), her Pooh height chart
which had to be shifted to a
new spot, wall clock with who else....
Here's the men at work

I know her room is a far cry from the hundred acres wood but I'm taking my time to find the things I need for her, hopefully can save on shipping costs. If not, I'll order online. As for the Pooh bedsheet, waiting for new shipment.





No comments: